You Need This Information To Grow Neglected Hair Longer
If you are experiencing hair loss and want to know how to grow your hair back you first have to understand that hair has to be properly taken care of to maintain strength and vitality. Many want to grow hair longer back to a healthy state and just don't understand how to do this.
Hair is always growing It's just not doing it well due to medications, illnesses, neglect or poor nutrition. Changing your health status and practicing proper hair maintenance to assure well moisturized and healthy hair will stop breakage and allow a fuller head of hair to grow.
Eating healthy foods will benefit hair growth from within, well nourished and moisturized hair will keep hair supple and elastic resisting breakage as protective habits such as protecting hair from high heats and drying materials will allow hair to flourish and maintain more growth.
Why Your Hair Won't Grow Longer
Your hair is always growing; if you have hair it is always growing unless our hair follicles close. It could be compromised by a clogged scalp and poor eating habits.
- Smoking discourages blood flow and nourishment to hair.
- Alcohol thins veins restricting blood flow and is not good for your body or hair growth. Although moderately drinking red wine offers beneficial antioxidants.
- Junk Food has no place when you want healthy hair. Growing healthy hair requires vitamins to product stronger hair before it leaves the scalp.
- Neglect from not moisturizing, applying too much heat with styling implements and lack of protection from the elements can cause hair to become extremely dry and break. Continuous breakage makes hair seem not to grow.
What Can Be Going Wrong?
There are those who wear scarves, wigs, hair attachments or hats that either pull or cause pressure that will cut off blood circulation making it impossible for hair to grow from the hair follicles that are affected. In this case, a root stimulant that is designed to stimulate blood circulation in healthy hair follicles to produce hair; provided there was not too much damage.
There are a many people that are excessive when using hair products such as gel and scalp oil. This product should be used sparingly then massaged in; you can not apply this product every square and causing the hair follicles to become clogged. Shampoos and products designed to unclog the hair follicles can help hair follicles to open and produce more hair instead of the few.
Maintenance Products For Growing Hair Longer
Using maintenance products for protection and to replace moisture and vitamins for a stronger hair structure is mandatory. Taking away moisture without replacing it is detrimental to hair growth.
- Instant conditioners remove buildups and dead cells from hair enabling products to enter hair more efficiently, however, can be harmful if left on to long. Once this product does it's job it can go on to dissolve the hair and natural moisture leaving hair dryer and more apt to break. Use as directed!
- Deep Conditioners are meant to add moisture to hair allow hair to become more elastic breaking less by penetrating deeper into the hair shaft with body heat or heat under a dryer with a plastic cap.
- Hair Treatments are used to correct problems in hair such as damage due to excessive dryness and extreme breakage due to neglected and over processed hair.
- Scalp Stimulants: Rogain type products will stimulate the roots and help them produce more hair; however studies show that when you stop so does the hair that has grown.
- Satin Scarves and wraps are great protection from drying materials absorbing natural oils from your hair. Simply sleeping in or placing a satin cap over headrest can reduce breakage when resting or resting your head on fabric chairs.
- Umbrellas and hats are great protectors from the sun when you exposed for long periods. The long exposure can certainly damage your tresses.
I want to share the Inversion Hair Growth Method with you. You may not have heard of this before but it is practice by thousands of woman around the United States. This method should be practiced every other day for a week then rest for a week and follow the plan the following week. Hair is rumored to grow up to an inch for some within a weeks time. You be the judge.
- Use the hair growth oil of your choice and it doesn't matter what type of hair you have. Use an applicator bottle to apply hair oil onto dry or damp scalp and massage well for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place a plastic bag onto your hair and leave it on for 2 hours or over night.
- After placing plastic bag onto your hair you will lay on your back with your head hanging off your bed or sit down and put your head between your legs for 5 to 10 minutes. Get up slowly your done.
- Shampoo the oils out if you wish or keep them in over night. African American can leave the oils in being that their hair produce a small amount.
10 Ways to Help Hair Grow Longer and Avoid Breakage
Growing your hair is a task with several jobs. Below are the many things you have to do to assure your hair will grow to it's best ability.
- Hair supplements nourish scalp and hair follicles.
- Scalp stimulators invigorate scalp and blood flow.
- Protective hair styles to prevent heat and pulling on fabrics.
- Avoid drying products such as spritz and certain holding sprays that are drying.
- Balanced Meals to increase nourishment and hair growth.
- Scalp Massage to stimulate hair growth and blood flow.
- No tight wraps/hat- Restricting Head/hair Ware to prevent blood flow.
- No Tight /Pulling Hairstyles to keep hair from breaking.
- Use clarifying shampoos to unclog your hair follicles of oils,product, dead skin, and debris.
- Keep hair moisturized to prevent breakage due to dryness.