How To Curl Your Synthetic BraidsDon't worry about synthetic braids that lost their curls. You can easily fix re-curl them with some simple techniques.
Here are some easy instructions to follow that will have you back in your glory in no time at all. But please do not do this alone. Hot water burns so be very careful.
Curl Synthetic Braids In 4 Easy Steps
- Make 2 to 5 braids with a small roller on the end. The more braids the smaller the wave.
- Carefully dip each braid into a large container of pre-boiled water.
- Immediately wrap hair in cold towel to cool braids.
- Wrap braids in a large absorbent dry towel until all excess water is removed.
IMP: Protect the Skin at all times. You can place towels or a thick robe over shoulders with a plastic shampoo cape to be sure any spilled water will run right off. If hair is not long do not use this method.This is only for long synthetic braids.
How To Maintain Synthetic And Human Hair Braids
- Always maintain the moisture in your own hair by spraying moisturizers and leave-in conditioners.
- Be sure to wrap hair with a satin cap or scarf every night.
- Spray or oil scalp every other night. More if needed.
- Trim synthetic ends if they become rough.
If you are the one that never wraps, moisturiser or oil your scalp and hair while it is braided, then you are the one that is wearing braid styles that don't last or is loosing more hair than normal when removing your braids. Dry hair breaks so take care of your hair while it is braided. Get your personal Hair Care Guide and learn how to treat your hair better.
FYI: If you are not confident with shampooing your own hair. Use an antiseptic such as sea-breeze to clean the scalp.
Beating your head in public is a bad look. But if you must us a hairpin with rounded tips. You can hide it in your hair.
Now that you know how to re-curl your synthetic braids you will now be able to look good and feel confident until the next hair appointment. Visit Hair Care With Mrs.Weebly for more Hair Braiding Tips for healthy hair.